Seven Wentworth is one of Australia's leading barristers' chambers.
With over a dozen leading Queen’s Counsel or Senior Counsel, and over two dozen successful Junior Counsel, Seven Wentworth’s Barristers appear for clients from all sectors including corporate , individual and Government in the full range of civil litigation. Many of our Barristers are also experts in their fields of practice, including admiralty & maritime law, banking, corporate and commercial disputes, constitutional law, insolvency & bankruptcy, property & equity, professional negligence and taxation.
Seven Wentworth's leadership at the Bar has been recognised again with a number of members listed as Australia's top lawyers as judged by their peers in Best Lawyers in Australia 2012.
- David Jackson QC (Alternative Dispute Resolution; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Constitutional Law; Litigation)
- David Bloom QC (Tax)
- Alexander Street SC (Trade; Transportation - Lawyer of the Year NSW)
- Adam Bell SC (Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance)
- Gregory Nell SC (Alternative Dispute Resolution - Lawyer of the Year NSW; Trade; Transportation)
- Duncan Miller SC (Construction/Infrastructure)
- Julie Soars (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
Seven Wentworth's barristers have featured regularly in this listing, and others including Chambers and Partners Asia, Doyles Guides and Expert Guides: the Legal Media Group's Guides to the Worlds Leading Lawyers.
David Bloom QC has the distinction of being the first Australian silk to appear in the Court of Final Appeal in Hong Kong.
Enquiries should be directed to the Practice Manager, Andrew Laughlin (+61 2 8224 3001) or the Assistant Clerk, Kenan Lacin (+61 2 8224 3080).